Here are some thoughts about busyness:
- You can only do what you can do. And if you do more than you can do, then you will probably end up NOT doing what you can do.
- Know the size of your plate and fill it. Your plate will not be the same size as someone else’s. Some will have larger plates and some will have smaller plates. They have these because some can cope with more than you and some with less than you. So:
- Know the size of your plate and don’t be boastful towards those with a smaller plate, and don’t be intimidated by those who have a larger plate. You are you.
- Don’t over-fill your plate; that will kill you.
- Don’t under-fill your plate; that is laziness.
- Your Maker has said six days you shall labour and one day you shall rest. He made the week like that. If you persist in ignoring the Maker’s instructions you will breakdown and stop functioning properly.