- Little men seek revenge. Big men let things pass.
- Little men seek their own honour. Big men seek the honour of others (and most especially God).
- Little men say “if they did it, so will I”. Big men say “I will do what is right”.
- Little men operate for personal advantage and convenience. Big men operate according to principle.
- Little men protect their families whilst there is no pain. Big men protect their families regardless of the cost.
- Little men seek comfort. Big men fulfill duty.
- Little men let their wives lead. Big men step up and lead.
- Little men have to show that they are in front; Big men serve others even if it leads to derision.
- Little men keep information because it may give me an advantage. Big men share information because they want to help others.;
June 1, 2018