The following is based on James 3:1-12
- If you control your tongue then you control your life.
- Show me a man whose life is out of control and you will see a a man who cannot control his tongue.
- And yet no man can control his tongue; it is a powerful member of our body.
- We need help. We need One to take control of our tongues; we need One to take control of our lives. We need a new Master.
- So every day I must come to the Lord and ask for Him to control my tongue.
- So Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone (Col. 4:6).